Make Your Thornton, CO Commercial Property Stand Out with Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Improve Curb Appeal and Function with Services that Match Your Schedule
Outdoor spaces in Thornton, Colorado enhance the local community with areas for residents to enjoy beautiful views and amazing weather. As a business owner or property manager, you understand how the outside of your business reflects the inside. When your landscape looks attractive and well-kept, visitors are eager to approach your business. However, keeping your property in top shape each season can be challenging. Maintaining a commercial landscape requires extensive knowledge, expensive tools, and a lot of time you likely don't have with such a busy schedule.
High-quality landscape services improve the appearance of your property. They also eliminate dangers that could arise due to weather or other unexpected mishaps. Yet, not all landscape companies have the knowledge and tools needed for large commercial properties. CoCal Landscape is a full-service landscape company that focuses solely on commercial properties. Our teams have over 30 years of local experience serving local municipalities, retail centers, corporate campuses, metropolitan districts, healthcare facilities, apartments, multi-family dwellings, and homeowner associations. Our commercial landscape maintenance plans are customizable to meet your needs and schedule. Services are performed by a team of experts with quality equipment designed to meet the demands of commercial landscapes. If you're tired of trying to balance your landscape maintenance requirements with your busy business schedule, it's time to give CoCal a call.
Get a Close-Up View of how Commercial Landscape Services Improve Your Property
You understand the difficulties of managing your landscape maintenance requirements on your own. Yet, it can be difficult to imagine the benefits of professional landscape services until you experience them. Browse our portfolio to see what commercial landscape services can do for your property.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
Working with Professional Commercial Landscapers Gives You a Distinct Advantage
Professional commercial landscape maintenance offers a lot more than neatly mowed grass. Our teams can provide you with the services you need to maintain vital features like trees, plants, garden spaces, walking trails, seating areas, playgrounds, and lawns. Commercial landscape care is all we do. With ongoing education, local experience, and professional tools, we are a local leader in the field. These are the benefits of working with commercial landscape professionals.
- An understanding of the challenges of a semi-arid region
- Professional tools and equipment designed for the demands of commercial landscapes
- Sustainable practices that help improve the environment and assist with your water conservation efforts
- 30 years of experience serving local commercial properties
- Our friendly, professional team members treat you, your patrons, and your property with respect
- Careful attention to detail that ensures your complete satisfaction
- Customized maintenance plans that work with your needs and schedule
- We strive to leave every property in better shape than we found it
"The CoCal Way" is a Process Designed to Meet Your Needs
As a business owner, you need to know what to expect, so you can keep your business schedule on track. That's why we make every effort to ensure we provide a transparent professional landscaping process that works with your busy schedule and provides the exemplary results you expect. Here's what you can expect when you contact CoCal for commercial landscape services.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Proudly Serving Thornton, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Get All the Services You Need from One Dependable Company
Whatever property you own or manage, your outdoor space is an important feature. Delight your employees, tenants, guests, and customers with beautiful, functional outdoor spaces that enhance their experience and increase the value of your property. It's difficult to find time to change or even maintain your landscape when you already have a packed schedule. The CoCal team can help. We provide a full line of commercial landscape services including:
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance: Maintaining your commercial landscape isn't all about mowing the grass. Our team does a fantastic job with routine mowing services, but we also provide fertilization, xeriscaping, pest control, tree services, and much more. We even offer unique service plans and that will fit your needs and budget.
- Commercial Landscape Design and Installation: Businesses, parks, shopping centers, HOAs, and even healthcare facilities, don't have to be drab and boring. Public spaces that encourage time spent outdoors are great for the community. Our team can design and install beautiful and functional landscaping areas that will attract visitors and provide an enjoyable workplace for your employees.
- Sprinkler and Irrigation System Design and Installation: Your sprinkler system is the cornerstone of your landscape. Our modern sprinkler systems and irrigation designs can eliminate that confusing mess of overwatering in some places and under-watering in others while saving thousands of gallons of water each year.
- Seasonal Color Programs: Imagine your business landscape awash with natural color that matches your company logo, or plants that compliment each season or holiday. Our unique color programs provide the planting and removal of local plants that boast the colors you choose to provide you with eye-catching beauty during every season.
- Tree Services: Stately trees are an important part of the appeal of every Colorado landscape. We provide soil treatments, pest control, and regular trimming services to keep your trees healthy.
- Outdoor Living: Bring the function and comfort you find inside to the great outdoors. Consider how outdoor seating, smooth walkways, and even dining spaces or outdoor kitchens will serve your visitors, customers, and employees.
- Lawn Care Services: Our routine services like hydroseeding, fertilization, and pest control create lush, green lawns for your commercial landscape.
- Sustainable Landscape Services: All of our projects are designed and installed with sustainability in mind.
- Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor lighting provides beauty and safety to your outdoor space after dark. Attract more visitors and provide a safe atmosphere for your employees with low-level lighting designed for your unique needs.
- Christmas Lights: Christmas is our favorite season at CoCal. However, we understand that the majority of business owners and property managers don't have the time to take care of Christmas lighting for a large commercial area. We install, remove, and store your Christmas decorations so you can enjoy the beauty of the season without the hassle of the work.
- Asphalt: Our asphalt resurfacing, repair, sealing, and painting services provide safety, professionalism, and additional curb appeal to your business space.
- Snow and Ice Removal: Keeping your business open during Colorado's harsh winter season doesn't have to be difficult. Our team takes care of your snow and ice without delays so your business can keep running smoothly no matter what the weather has to offer.
Count on Industry Leading Professionals to Take Care of Your Commercial Landscape Maintenance Needs
Curb appeal is essential to attract visitors, guests, and patrons to your public landscape. More importantly, routine maintenance can help you keep your property safe. Invest in commercial landscaping services that give back to the environment and conserve our state's most precious natural resource. Don't trust just any company to take care of your commercial landscape maintenance needs. Call on the local team with extensive commercial experience to get the job done right. Getting started is easy, just give us a call, or request an appointment today.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors