Professional Commercial Landscape Contractors in Parker, CO
Improve the Appearance of Your Commercial Property and Keep it Maintained All Year Long
Parker, Colorado is home to sunny days and a variety of outdoor activities to be enjoyed by residents of all ages. From community-hosted events to the vast network of hiking and biking trails and the Parker Recreational Center, locals spend a considerable amount of time utilizing outdoor spaces provided by local businesses and town management. As a business owner in Parker, Colorado, you understand how your commercial landscape contributes to the outdoor atmosphere in the community. Yet, maintaining a large commercial space can be difficult without the right tools and experience.
CoCal Landscape is a full-service commercial landscape company serving all the needs of business owners and property managers in Parker, CO. It's our goal to provide all local businesses with sustainable, dependable landscaping services that will improve the health and appearance of your commercial property. Our services range from landscape design and installation to ongoing maintenance plans and even specific services like tree care and Christmas light installation.
CoCal has delivered premium service to Colorado's commercial community since 1992 when our company was founded. Our commitment to sustainability and improving the local environment means all of our landscaping practices work to improve the health of your property. Our sustainable landscape programs focus on water conservation while creating beautiful commercial landscapes.
Whether you're looking for a minor landscape facelift, a full transformation, or a dependable hands-off maintenance plan, our landscape contractors can help. Our experienced teams serve all types of commercial properties in Parker, Colorado, and the surrounding areas, including:
- Homeowner's Associations (HOAs)
- Corporate Campuses
- Parks and Common Areas
- Hospitals and Other Healthcare Facilities
- Retail Centers and Shopping Malls
Fill out our convenient online form to learn more about our available commercial landscape services.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
A Full Line of Commercial Landscape Services for Your Unique Company Landscape
- Landscape Maintenance: Our customized maintenance plans provide you with all the services you need to keep your commercial landscape beautiful and safe all year long. Routine mowing is only a fraction of what we do. Our yearly service plans include tree services, water management, xeriscaping, and much more.
- Irrigation: Your healthy landscape begins from the ground up. Our commitment to water conservation and sustainability means irrigation and sprinkler systems are a vital part of what we do. Our modern irrigation systems can help you save thousands of gallons of water each year. Our WaterRight management team maintains your irrigation system for efficient use throughout each year.
- Construction and Enhancements: Whether you need grading services to change the shape of your commercial landscape or hardscape installations to add functionality, our expert team can design and install the landscape features your customers and guests will love.
- Snow Removal: Colorado winters can be harsh and unforgiving. You can't afford to close your doors every time bad weather makes your outdoor space dangerous and slippery. Our 24/7 commercial snow removal services mean you never have to worry about the weather. We take care of your snow and ice so you can open on time even during the worst weather.
- Holiday Lighting: We love Christmas, and we know most of our customers do too. However, it can be difficult for business owners and commercial landscape managers to take care of holiday lighting for a large commercial space. We install, remove, and store your Christmas decorations so you can enjoy the beauty of the season without the hassle of the work.
- Xeriscaping: Low water plants, softscapes, and functional hardscapes combine to create attractive, usable, commercial landscapes that require little water to maintain. Our team uses your vision to design and install the elements that provide the features your guests will enjoy.
- Tree Services: Tall, stately trees beautify your landscape and provide shade and privacy. We provide soil treatments, pest control, and regular trimming to keep your trees healthy.
- Seasonal Color Programs: Our unique color programs provide the planting and removal of low water plants that boast the colors you choose to provide you with eye-catching beauty during every season. Choose colors that match your business logo, shades that complement each season, or colors that celebrate current holidays.
- Outdoor Living: Outdoor seating, smooth walkways, and even dining spaces or outdoor kitchens serve your visitors, customers, and employees in various ways. Our team will help you bring the comforts and functions usually found indoors to your outdoor space for your guests to enjoy.
- Asphalt: Cracked and damaged parking lots, sidewalks, and walkways can be dangerous for tenants, guests, and customers on your landscape. Our asphalt resurfacing, repair, sealing, and painting services provide safety, professionalism, and add curb appeal to your business space.
- Outdoor Lighting: Low-voltage outdoor lights provide safety and beauty to your commercial landscape after dark. Attract additional guests and provide safe spaces for your employees with outdoor lighting features that meet the unique needs of your landscape.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Proudly Serving Parker, Colorado, and the Surrounding Front Range Communities
Our Dependable Landscape Contractors Take Care of all Your Commercial Landscape Needs in Parker, Colorado
Your Parker, Colorado commercial landscape provides your potential customers with an important first impression of your business. When you're seeking services that enhance your curb appeal and keep your property healthy, you need local landscape contractors who understand the challenges of Colorado's terrain and climate. CoCal has been serving business owners and property managers in Parker, CO for over 25 years. We're experts in the demands of commercial landscaping as well as the challenges of an arid climate.
Our sustainable practices set us apart from the competition. As local residents in Colorado, our teams are acutely aware of the importance of water conservation while providing attractive commercial landscapes in the community. Our local expertise means we have extensive knowledge in creating unique landscape elements that enhance your landscape without extensive water requirements or excessive maintenance requirements. Popular drought tolerant landscapes may include drought resistant plants, low maintenance rock gardens, and xeriscaping to create attractive focal points that require minimal water.
Whether you're looking for a complete transformation of your commercial property or a hands-off maintenance plan that will keep your landscape manicured all year long, we can provide you with sustainable services that suit your needs and budget. Our team can offer advice or learn from your wishlist to create the landscape you need for your unique business. Get in touch today to schedule your commercial landscape evaluation.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors