Catch Your Visitors' Attention in Longmont, Colorado with CoCal’s Landscape Contractors and Services
Eye-catching landscaping makes a difference for commercial properties. Our landscape designs and drought-resistant plant installations can help you attract attention from more shoppers and prospective tenants. Commercial landscaping services from CoCal Landscape also enrich your property for long-term environmental sustainability.
High-Quality, All-in-One Commercial Landscape Services Starts with CoCal’s Landscape Contractors
When one company handles all of your landscaping needs, your property gets a seamless, beautiful landscape with better maintenance and longer-lasting curb appeal. It also saves you time and money when you can work with one landscaper instead of juggling competing vendors. That's why CoCal Landscape offers a full range of commercial landscaping services. We handle everything from designing landscapes for new commercial developments to maintaining lawns and preparing trees for winter weather. Our full inventory of services includes:
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape design and installation
- Lawn care services
- Tree care management
- Seasonal Color Programs
- Hardscaping and outdoor living space construction
- Landscape lighting and holiday lighting services
- Irrigation system installation and maintenance
- Asphalt repairs
- Snow removal and ice management
- Environmental sustainability programs
Create the Perfect Landscape for Your Property with CoCal Landscape's Design and Installation Services
If you have a perfect landscape for your commercial property in mind or you want to bounce ideas off of an experienced designer, CoCal Landscape is here to help. We can design your commercial landscape with layers of softscaping, turf, hardscape elements, and outdoor living spaces. Once our design plans look just right for your business, our landscape contractors in Longmont, Colorado, can turn those plans into reality.
Environmental sustainability is one of the core tenets of our business. We'll recommend materials and designs that work with Colorado's soil and semi-arid climate to keep the landscape lush and beautiful. Our landscape contractors can also retrofit your irrigation system to use water more efficiently. When your landscapes and irrigation work hand in hand, your company can save water.
If you want to add hardscape features or outdoor living spaces to your existing commercial landscape, we're happy to create a seamless design that boosts your business's curb appeal. Residents of Longmont, Colorado, love the outdoors, so make sure your visitors, shoppers, and tenants can enjoy the outdoors on your property.
CoCal Can Help Make Your Stores and Office Parks More Pedestrian- and Bicycle-Friendly
Longmont, Colorado, is a hiker’s and bicyclist's paradise. There are plenty of trails, bike groups, and nature preserves built with off-road bicycling in mind. The bicyclists that flock to some of Colorado's most beautiful parks also ride their bikes to commute and do errands around town. Residents and visitors also love to walk and even ride horses around town. Connect your store to popular walking trails and parks so your business becomes a convenient stop. You can also accommodate pedestrians, bicyclists, and riders with:
- Access ramps and bike paths alongside your store or parking lot so they can safely reach your front doors.
- Bike racks and benches that fit seamlessly into your landscaping.
- Paths that connect to popular trailheads, parks, and local city trails.
- Landscaping maintenance services that keep your property's hedges, trees, and grass neatly trimmed so cars can see incoming bike riders and pedestrians.
Beautiful landscaping makes shoppers and visitors want to drop by your property. Well-constructed paths and hardscaping features make it accessible and appealing to all traffic passing by.
Build Your Parks and Trails for Bicyclists
If you manage apartment complexes, parks, or office buildings, you can also get a lot of mileage by improving your landscape to meet the needs of bicyclists. At CoCal Landscape, we value the outdoors and think it's important to help people stay active outside in order to cultivate an appreciation of nature. That's why we'll work hard to make sure your property's bike-friendly paths, outdoor spaces, relaxation areas, and more are well-constructed.
We can also outfit your parks and trails with a landscape that bounces back from frequent cycling. Our Longmont landscape contractors can construct permeable paths wherever cyclists frequently go off-road. These paths preserve the nearby turf without creating puddles or rain runoff. We can also customize a landscape maintenance plan that rejuvenates damaged turf and keeps hedges and trees trimmed back for better visibility.
Make Your Property Stand Out Every Season with Drought-Resistant Plants
CoCal Landscape provides multiple different ways to incorporate drought-resistant plants, grasses, and trees in your commercial landscape. Low-water plants reduce water consumption. They are also more resistant to disease, pests, and damage from Colorado's semi-arid climate. Your landscape can have the same curb appeal as surrounding nature preserves and parks through:
- Xeriscaping. We can design your landscape to look like an oasis with bright flowers, rocky landscape features, ornamental grasses, and more. Xeriscaping is a landscaping style that uses low water plants instead of relying on irrigation and brute force landscaping.
- Hydroseeding. Healthy green turf is often essential for creating a good first impression with new shoppers and prospective tenants. Hydroseeding is a process of planting grass seeds on exposed soil by spraying a slurry of seeds, mulch, and fertilizer to cover the ground. We can select the right mix of grasses so your lawn stays thick and green in full sun and partial shade.
- CoCal's Color Program. Our Color Program rotates your flowerbed displays with seasonal flowers and plants to capture the colors of Colorado in every season. We painstakingly design color palettes with specific plant selections that will make your commercial property pop.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Keep Your Parking Lots Accessible with Snow Removal Services and Asphalt Repair
Good sidewalks and clear parking lots are just as important as beautiful landscaping when visitors and shoppers pull up to your property. Our asphalt repair teams can patch cracks, crumbling edges, and potholes in your parking lot. Good property maintenance makes shoppers think more highly of your store. It can also turn prospective tenants turn into long-term tenants at office parks and apartment complexes.
Keep your parking lot even safer with CoCal's snow removal and ice management services. As soon as snow starts falling, shoppers often have to make choices based on how easy it is to access nearby stores. We can help make sure your store is always easy to reach and that the parking lots are clear after a snowfall. We can also prepare your lot for icy forecasts with our ice treatments and preventative services.
Contact Our Landscape Contractors Today to Turn Your Commercial Landscape Into a Well-Maintained Outdoor Oasis
At CoCal Landscape, we work hard to keep your commercial landscapes beautiful and safe for all of your visitors. We also want to keep the local environment safe and rich for future generations to enjoy. If you want a commercial landscape that's better for the environment, set up an initial appointment with us today.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors