CoCal Landscape, one of Colorado’s most awarded and largest family-owned landscape company, has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Landscape Maintenance Account Manager. Qualified applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a great work ethic. Primary roles include but not limited to representing the company to the customer and to manage the customer relationship. Account Manager will assist and coordinate all work performed for the customers with the field, as well as maintain quality control and oversee the contract and maintain the budget. The Account Manager is also responsible to proactively manage the customer expectations and to sell enhancements, extras, water-right work up to $5K to the customer upon Leadership approval.
CoCal Landscape is a fast-paced, high-volume company that is centrally located in Denver and operates within the Colorado Front Range.
Position responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiate and proactively develop and manage good relationships with Clients, Business Developers and Operations Managers.
- Ensure rapid response within 48 hours to any/all Client related situations. Resolve all client-related issues to completion and to client’s satisfaction.
- Attain Client retention/renewal goals (including contract renewal signatures).
- Conduct property inspections according to contract requirements to assess and maintain Client expectations and CoCal Landscape quality standards.
- Renew and administer contracts between the Client and CoCal Landscape upon Leadership approval.
- Coordinate with Business Developers and Field Superintendent and Admin personnel to retain 92% of your customer portfolio on an annual basis.
- Other responsibilities include snow removal services, after hour emergencies, maintain safe working environment, conflict resolution.
Candidate will be provided with a full job description, sales goals and compensation plan.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of plants, trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, and basic irrigation
- Sales experience
- Be outgoing and a people person that is well organized and motived
- Be able to work well within a Team atmosphere
- Degree in Landscape Horticultor or 5 years of related field experience
- Competitive Salary based on experience. Between $24.50 – $29 per hour
- Tiered commission plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- $500 signing bonus
For immediate consideration, please click the “Apply Now” button below to apply via our online application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org