Capture the Natural Beauty of Denver, Colorado with Xeriscape Landscaping on Your Commercial Property
Everybody's landscaping choices transform Denver, Colorado's ecosystem and impact our community for years to come. If you want to minimize your company's impact on the land and protect Colorado's water resources, transforming your property with xeriscape landscaping is a great option. Improve your property with an eye-catching collection trees, shrubs and perennials that all work together to create the perfect xeric landscape.
What Is Xeriscaping?
Xeriscape landscaping is a style of landscaping the reduces your property's dependence on constant irrigation. If you want to save water or promote sustainable landscaping on your commercial property, we can design a xeriscape that creates instant curb appeal. Our xeriscape design team will incorporate trees, shrubs and perennials in the colorful colors of Colorado to create the landscape of your dreams.
Properly designed xeriscape landscaping makes your commercial property pop with color and natural beauty. Colorado's colorful plant palette come in vivid hues of red, blue, yellow, purple, and white. These beautiful colors can be surrounded by crisp green grasses, hardscaping features, and beautiful trees. With CoCal Landscape, your xeriscape will never be brown or dry.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
The Layers of an Eco-Friendly Commercial Xeriscape
Long-lasting, beautiful xeriscaping is built in layers. At CoCal Landscape, our expert designers and landscape teams can build the perfect xeriscape for your commercial property. That includes:
- Healthy, rejuvenated soil. Traditional commercial landscaping can damage the soil by leaching out the nutrients and oversaturating the dirt with chemicals. Our xeriscapes can start the soil restoration process by neutralizing the pH level, adding locally produced compost, and more.
- Sustainable irrigation and drainage. Xeriscape landscaping reduces the need for consistent irrigation. But if you want to incorporate grassy green lawns on your property that require extra water, we can design an efficient irrigation system. Our WaterRight Department can install and maintain an irrigation system that saves you thousands of gallons a year. Our smart sensors and programming ensure that your landscaping's water is managed down to the last drop.
- Native, drought-resistant landscaping plants. Denver, Colorado, is right in the heart of a beautiful ecosystem. There are plenty of drought-resistant flowers, grasses, and trees to choose from that can give you the curb appeal of your dreams. Our team will plant each addition with care so it grows strong, healthy roots. Choosing native plants that were built to thrive in our semi-arid regions has numerous advantages.
- Hardscaping features and rock landscapes. We can add rocks and stone features to your landscaping. Far from making the landscape look dull and unapproachable, these features improve every commercial landscape. Rocky garden beds lock in the soil's moisture. Stone paver paths and retaining walls give your landscaping depth and accessibility, not to mention they reduce stormwater runoff.
- Mulch and continued maintenance. Xeriscapes thrive with continued maintenance over the seasons. Our trained xeriscape maintenance teams can keep your plants healthy and vivid throughout the seasons. We can also aerate your turf, prune shrubs and trees, and maintain your lawn.
When all of these layers work together, your landscaping actually improves the land and the surrounding environment.
CoCal Landscape Can Design Your Dream Commercial Landscape
The first principle of xeriscape landscaping is planning and designing. With CoCal Landscape, you'll have an designer who will work with you every step of the way to design the perfect xeriscape for your business and your budget.
Our design team will create a diagram so you know what your new landscape will look like from start to finish. We will incorporate your favorite xeriscape features, your irrigation preferences, and even your brand's color palette to create a fully customized xeriscape.
Our services don't stop at design. CoCal Landscape can perform every step from initial designs to regular maintenance so your xeriscape stays beautiful and eco-friendly.
Xeriscape Landscaping Creates Beautiful and Sustainable Landscapes
Make your business unforgettable. We design complete xeriscapes to give your property's visitors a wonderful outdoor experience. Whether sustainability is one of your company's primary priorities or it's something that your visitors value, xeriscaping can make it happen. This commercial landing style is perfect for:
- Stores and shopping centers. Curb appeal matters when you want to bring new business to your front door. Xeriscapes are beautiful and can attract traffic along your storefront or at your company's roadside sign.
- Office parks and hospitals. Spending time outdoors is healthy and beneficial to your mental health. Encourage your employees to take a break outside by supplementing your property with beautiful flower beds, winding paths, and plenty of outdoor seating built into the landscape.
- Community parks, multi family, mixed use and apartment complexes. These all have a lot of foot traffic. That can wear down traditional landscaping and turf areas. Xeriscapes are made with wild grasses, hardy plants, and beautiful rock features that can handle the traffic without losing their beauty. Xeriscapes also have a colorful, unique beauty that all of your residents will love.
Also, sustainability is an important feature for Colorado residents along the Front Range. Denver, Colorado, culture is all about the outdoors. After the severe droughts in 2002, everyone knows the value of conserving water and building sustainable, eco-friendly solutions.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Additional Landscaping Services to Add Curb Appeal to Your Property
CoCal Landscape is a full-service commercial landscaping company. Whether you want to completely redesign your landscape or expand your current one, we're here to help. Our commercial landscaping services include:
- Landscaping design and installation
- Commercial landscaping maintenance - this always needs to be at the top of the lists!
- Tree management services
- Color programs
- Irrigation system installation, renovation, and water management services
- Hardscaping and outdoor living space design and installation
- Landscape lighting and holiday lighting services
- Snow removal and ice management
- Asphalt installation and repair services
We work hard to manage all of your commercial landscaping needs so you can rely on one vendor all year round. Our services keep your landscaping fresh, beautiful, and environmentally-friendly throughout the seasons.
Contact CoCal Landscape Today to Build an Eye-Catching, Sustainable Commercial Landscape
Commercial xeriscapes help reduce your business's environmental footprint and protect our environment for the future. Contact our team at CoCal Landscape today to learn more about our xeriscape landscaping services. We can design, install, and maintain your xeriscape so your visitors have a beautiful view every day.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors