Native Landscaping for Your Commercial Property in Denver, Colorado
Your commercial landscape is an important part of the local Denver, Colorado community. An attractive landscape with lush, colorful plants and flowers will enhance your property's curb appeal and draw in customers and visitors. Welcoming your customers with beautiful flower beds and colorful plants can seem difficult in Colorado’s arid climate. However, the right techniques can provide beautiful plants for your commercial landscape while helping you conserve water.
Native landscaping is the use of native plants and ornamental trees or bushes to create a beautiful sustainable landscape. Carefully selecting native plants for your landscaping needs means the plants are more likely to thrive naturally in the drought-prone climate and native soil. The use of native landscaping for your commercial property makes a statement to your customers and visitors that you're enriching the natural environment while creating a beautiful space to encourage healthy outdoor living. We are a full-service Denver, CO commercial landscaping company dedicated to sustainable landscaping practices. With decades of experience in the area, we can design and install the native landscaping elements that will transform your commercial landscape and save you money.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
Native Landscaping Can Save You Money
Elaborate plants and flower beds look expensive, but purchasing local plants can help you save money in a variety of ways. Traditional commercial landscaping techniques can damage soil, and imported plants often require constant irrigation. Choosing plants that originated in the area means easier care and healthier, thriving plants which saves your company money on landscaping costs. Here are a few ways native landscaping proves a valuable investment.
- Reduced irrigation needs
- Fewer replacements because plants thrive in the local climate
- Native plants have deep roots which help aerate and promote healthy soil
- Reduced carbon footprint, plants travel less distance to your site
Natural Plant Selection and Custom Color Programs
The CoCal Landscape team has been delighting local business owners from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs with excellent landscaping services for over 25 years. We have abundant experience working with Colorado’s arid climate and challenging terrain. We have extensive knowledge about the local habitat and native plants. Our experienced Denver, CO team can easily find beautiful plants for your unique commercial landscape that will thrive throughout every season and enrich the local environment.
At CoCal, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide unique sustainable landscaping services. As part of your native landscaping plan, we're happy to provide color programs that highlight your landscape and provide beautiful plants that change throughout the seasons. Your custom color program plan can incorporate colors from your company logo, accentuate changing seasons, or even match every holiday you celebrate. Our custom color programs are designed to be both colorful and sustainable.
Native Landscaping for Natural Sustainability
At CoCal, we take sustainability seriously. We firmly believe that it's the responsibility of every citizen to protect the beautiful natural habitat we're lucky enough to inhabit. In fact, it's our mission to leave the environment in better condition than when we inherited it. Native landscaping is a great way to help us reach that goal because it provides a variety of ways to enhance the local environment while naturally sustaining our limited resources. Here are a few ways native landscaping promotes sustainability.
- Local plants thrive in the area, leading to lower chemical fertilizer use.
- Native plants help the local ecosystem by providing a natural habitat for birds, bees, and butterflies.
- Locally sourced plants often have deeper root systems that help naturally aerate the surrounding soil.
- Native plants thrive naturally and require fewer maintenance tasks and pesticide treatments.
- Locally produced plants travel less distance to your property and provide jobs to our local green industry partners.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Proudly Serving Denver, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Choose CoCal for a Full Line of Commercial Landscaping Services
CoCal Landscape is a full-service Denver, Colorado commercial landscaping company. This means we're prepared to take care of any and all of your commercial landscaping needs. Instead of hiring multiple companies and various employees, you can work with one dependable company you can trust to complete every job without cutting corners. Our customized landscaping packages are designed to meet your unique needs. We even provide you with a trusted account manager to keep all of your communication preferences and routine tasks taken care of.
We're proud to be a part of the local business community and delight in helping our neighbors provide beautiful sustainable landscapes for visitors and residents of the greater Front Range of Colorado. Whether your commercial landscape simply needs local plants to add color, or a complete makeover to attract customers to your door, we can provide you with the commercial landscaping services to meet your needs. At CoCal Landscape, we take care of everything from design to completion and beyond. Here are some of the commercial landscaping services we provide for our valuable customers.
- Commercial landscape maintenance including mowing services, aeration and fertilization, spring and fall clean up, and any additional routine services to meet your needs.
- Commercial landscape design and installation to take your commercial landscaping ideas from idea to reality all within your budget
- Irrigation assessment, design, installation, and maintenance to meet every irrigation need promptly and efficiently
- Hardscape and outdoor living design including patios, outdoor kitchens, walkways and much more
- Snow removal and ice management to keep your employees and visitors safe during the worst winter temperatures
- Annual color programs including native landscaping choices
- Christmas light installation and removal for a cheery holiday season without the hassle
- Tree services including branch trimming, treating diseased or infested trees, pest treatment, and removal when necessary
- Asphalt services including resurfacing and painting
For more information about native landscaping and annual color programs provided by CoCal, get in touch with our friendly team today. We're happy to answer your questions, hear about your commercial property, or set up an appointment for a consultation. We're always eager to meet new clients and look forward to serving all of your commercial landscaping needs. Leave your commercial landscaping tasks to us, and get back to the important task of running your business.
Contact CoCal Landscape Today to Build an Eye-Catching, Sustainable Commercial Landscape
Commercial xeriscapes help reduce your business's environmental footprint and protect our environment for the future. Contact our team at CoCal Landscape today to learn more about our xeriscape landscaping services. We can design, install, and maintain your xeriscape so your visitors have a beautiful view every day.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors