Keep Your Denver, Colorado Grass Healthy and Green with CoCal Landscape's Commercial Lawn Care Management
Why Do Commercial Lawns Need Extra Care and Attention
Commercial landscapes have a lot of extra challenges. Your property's lawn is especially vulnerable because of:
- Foot traffic. Pedestrians and visitors aren't going to stay off the grass. Whether you manage a shopping center with grassy medians, an apartment complex, or parks, people are going to walk on your property's turf. This can break fragile grasses and compress the soil too much. If people walk across the same areas, the grass will wear away entirely to expose the soil
- Car exhaust and chemicals. Grassy lawns near parking lots and roads are exposed to a lot of chemicals. That constant intake of polluted air impedes healthy growth. Those chemicals can also seep into the soil, which makes seeds less likely to take root.
- High expectations. A trim green lawn boosts your property's curb appeal. But yellow patches and overgrown sections of grass can set back that positive first impression. Whether they realize it or not, visitors will make snap judgments about your business based on the quality of your lawn. Even the smallest blemish can be a disadvantage.
- City restrictions on water usage. When there are low water levels or a region is in the middle of a drought, cities often impose watering restrictions. If your landscape has grass varieties that need a lot of water, your landscaping can wither and turn brown.
All of these problems can be solved with a professional lawn management plan. At CoCal Landscape, we can start your Denver, Colorado lawn off right by hydroseeding your landscape with native, drought-resistant grasses that can withstand foot traffic. We can upgrade your irrigation system to be more efficient and install smart controllers that makes sure every drop is used wisely. Routine mowing services also keep your lawn healthy and attractive.
4 Elements of a Healthy Commercial Lawn Care Program
Lawn maintenance is a continuous service that CoCal Landscape provides to keep your commercial lawn in peak condition. Every lawn is different, and that's why our team creates customized care plans that perfectly suit your landscape. Healthy lawn maintenance should include:
1. Regular mowing, trimming, and edging.
At CoCal Landscape we handle all of your commercial landscape's mowing, trimming, and edging needs. Our mowers can give the wide expanses of your lawns a seamless green look. We will cut your lawn to its optimal height to both encourage healthy root growth and to prohibit weed germination on exposed soil.
Our lawn care teams will also trim the small corners of your landscaping. Even the most complex or geometric designs can have a well-maintained lawn. If your landscaping has lots of trees, checkerboard features, and flowerbeds, you don't have to worry about damage or scruffy grass in your landscape's corners. We will also maintain crisply cut edges near your hardscaping features so your landscape always crisp and clean.
2. Inspections for weeds and disease.
Wherever there's water and exposed soil, there can be weeds. That's why the team at CoCal Landscape is always on the alert for signs of weeds both on your property and near the edges where your neighbor's lawn might expose your soil to seeds. During routine treatments and services, we will also monitor your lawn for early warning signs of diseases or pests. We'll catch problems early so your commercial lawn stays green and healthy.
Sometimes, the best way to keep your lawn safe from weeds, diseases, and pests is with preventative treatments. At CoCal Landscape, we value environmental sustainability and stewardship of the land. We'll work hard to make sure your lawn is adequately protected without saturating the soil with chemicals.
3. Fertilizing and aeration treatments.
Proactive treatments don't just keep unwanted blights out of your lawn. They can prepare your lawn for seasonal changes in temperature, precipitation, and seed cycles. Every spring and autumn, our lawn care specialists will aerate your lawn. We can also fertilize or reseed your lawn where the grass is thinning and in spots that are vulnerable to erosion.
4. Irrigation adjustments.
Every lawn needs water to stay healthy and green. When a water restriction is in effect, it's absolutely essential that every drop of water is put to great use. Even without a municipal restriction, conserving water strengthens the environment. It can also save your company thousands of dollars on watering costs over the years. Our lawn care team can adjust your sprinklers for seasonal changes and stormy weather.
All of these steps and more can be combined to give your commercial lawn the custom care it deserves. Contact CoCal Landscape today to talk about what your lawn needs to stay beautiful and invite visitors to your doors.
Customers and Tenants Prefer Trimmed, Green Lawns
Residents of Denver, Colorado, love green lawns and outdoor spaces. You can bring more visitors to your property and leave them with a great impression of your property with a healthy, well-maintained lawn. CoCal Landscape's lawn care services can help you:
- Attract customers and tenants. Local businesses and apartment complexes have lots of prospective visitors stopping by. Whether you own a store or manage a commercial strip, making healthy vegetation a priority makes the property more attractive. Residential tenants also value green lawns, especially if they have children.
- Retain commercial and residential tenants that love nature. Long-term tenants are valuable, both in residential properties and commercial or industrial properties. Tenants that want a long-term arrangement often use landscaping and maintenance to gauge the quality of a property. In Denver, Colorado, good landscaping is even more important because of the culture's focus on the outdoors.
- Protect your property from soil erosion. Soil erosion doesn't just make properties look worn. Soil displacement can damage your structures' foundations and underground utilities over time. Healthy grass locks the soil in place.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
We Use Sustainable Tools and Practices to Make Your Lawn Look Sharp
At CoCal Landscape, we value environmental sustainability. Our services are designed to make your commercial landscape healthy, beautiful, and great for the land. Our practices are also built on this tenet of sustainability.
We have exchanged our gas-powered mowers for propane-powered John Deere mowers that burn cleaner and substantially reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Not only is this better for the environment, but it also keeps the air at your property cleaner so your visitors can enjoy the outdoors. We also use locally-produced fuel to make our services even cleaner.
Contact Us Today for Comprehensive Lawn Care and Lawn Maintenance Services
If you live in Denver, Colorado or the neighboring area, and want a green, crisp lawn that gives your property instant curb appeal, contact CoCal Landscape at (303) 569-4341. We can maintain your lawn with routine maintenance and keep it healthy throughout the seasons.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors