Parking Lot Striping and Asphalt Repair for your Denver, Colorado Commercial Landscape
For commercial landscape owners and property managers, curb appeal is an important phrase. It describes the reasons your Denver, Colorado outdoor space appeals to guests, visitors, and customers. For many people, curb appeal brings to mind impressive building exteriors, lush grass, flowers, and shrubs. However, there's more to curb appeal than traditional beauty. The appearance of your commercial property provides an opportunity to show your customers and guests that they're important to you.
Your parking lot is the first introduction your customers get to your business or public property. If it's faded and poorly taken care of, customers may assume your landscape is unsafe or the quality of your products is similarly neglected. That's not a great first impression. A neatly painted parking lot provides clear directions for drivers and pedestrians. It also matches the quality of attention you pay to your building's exterior, outdoor equipment, furniture, and other important landscaping features. If your Denver, Colorado parking lot doesn't provide your customers with the first impression you'd like to make, it's probably time to consider fresh parking lot striping.
CoCal Landscape is a full-service landscaping company that provides a complete line of commercial landscaping services for all types of commercial landscapes in Denver, Colorado, and the surrounding areas. Your parking lot is an important part of your commercial landscape, and we understand the importance of complete parking lot care and maintenance.
Parking Lot Striping to Improve Customer Experience
No matter how faded your parking lot has become, you likely know how it's supposed to look and how to navigate the space the right way. Your customers don't have the benefit of that knowledge. This means your faded parking lot is a blank surface with little to no instruction. This is a problem for many reasons. Parking lot striping is rarely just striping. Symbols and instructions are added to provide direction and safety features that make your parking lot safe and productive. Besides simply improving the appearance of your landscape, parking lot striping provides these important services to everyone using your parking lot.
- Safety: Striping isn't only for parking spaces. It also dictates crosswalks, pedestrian areas, directs traffic flow, and includes safety markings. When these marks are faded, your customers, employees, tenants, and visitors risk injury.
- Reserved Spaces and ADA compliance: Public parking lots don't only include handicapped parking spaces to be kind. It's the law, and failing to have these spaces properly marked can lead to fines and penalties.
- Maximized Space: During busy hours, your parking lot needs to be as efficient as possible. Clearly painted parking stalls ensure the right number of vehicles can fit onto your parking lot when you need the space the most.
- Minimized Vehicle Damage: Faded paint can make it hard to determine how much space you have for parking. Vehicles that park too close often result in door dings, scratches, and other damage. While you're not technically responsible for such damage, it can prevent customers from returning to your place of business.
Complete Parking Lot Striping Services from CoCal
Our team has been providing Denver, Colorado businesses with landscaping services for over 25 years, and we've seen plenty of parking lots. Whether you have multiple lots or a few spaces, we can quickly take care of your repainting project and have your spaces ready for customers in no time. We provide all stripes, symbols, or customized details you need for your parking lot, including:
- Parking spaces: We use yellow or white paint to create straight, angled, curbside, or custom parking spaces.
- Symbols: From handicapped parking to directions and crosswalks, many parking lots use a variety of recognizable symbols to direct traffic and prevent confusion. We provide repainting or new symbols to meet your unique needs.
- Arrows: Directing traffic helps make parking lots efficient and safe. We provide arrows where you need them in your parking areas.
- Extra Stripes: Many of our customers need extra stripes to dictate crosswalks, pedestrian areas, or other ways to separate traffic. We can take care of the stripes you need.
- Words: Directions, reserved spaces, and traffic rules often need to be written in text. We can provide you with the neat letters you require for easy reading from behind the wheel.
- Customization: Your business is unique and your parking lot may need extra lines, words, or symbols to dictate instructions. We can take care of customized painting that works best for you.
At CoCal, we strive to delight our customers with all of our services, and parking lot striping is no exception. You can count on our team to provide neat, clean lines that provide an attractive appearance and the clarity your customers need. We complete the majority of the process using mechanical stripers, which provide the straightest lines possible, and we can also hand paint finishing touches if needed.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Complete Parking Lot Services for Denver, Colorado Commercial Properties
CoCal Landscape is a full-service commercial landscaping company that provides all the design, installation, and maintenance needs your commercial property requires. We serve all types of commercial properties in Denver, Colorado, and the surrounding areas and provide services for all types of commercial landscapes, including:
- Shopping Centers
- Metro Districts
- Business and Commercial Parks
We understand that your parking lot is an important part of your commercial property. That's why our complete line of parking lot services is available to all our customers at a time that's convenient for you. Parking lot services at CoCal include:
- Parking Lot Installation: If you need a new lot for your business or an expanded lot to provide additional room, our team can provide you with professional installation of a new parking lot.
- Asphalt and Crack Repair: Minor damage and cracks can be repaired to create a smooth surface and extend the life of your parking lot.
- Parking Lot Resurfacing: When your lot has sustained major damage like broken spaces and large potholes, we provide complete resurfacing for a safe, level, surface.
- Parking Lot Striping: We provide complete striping and all additional details you need for a safe, attractive parking lot.
If your parking lot isn't making the impression it should, or worse, it's downright dangerous, get in touch with the CoCal team to learn about our parking lot striping services. We've been serving commercial landscapes in the Denver, Colorado area for decades and we understand the complex challenges that arise on commercial properties.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors