Increase Curb Appeal with Beautiful Landscapes and Environmental Engagement Courtesy of CoCal Landscape's Denver, Colorado, Commercial Landscaping Services
You don't have to juggle multiple contractors and landscaping services to have a well-maintained lawn. CoCal Landscape offers landscaping services that will keep your commercial landscape in peak condition all year long. We provide sustainable, eco-friendly landscape management that:
- Works with the soil and the climate to make your plants thrive.
- Reduces water waste and water consumption through our WaterRight Department and irrigation services.
- Engages your visitors and creates instant curb appeal to make your commercial property stand out from your competition.
- Keeps your parking lots safe from snow, ice, and asphalt damage throughout the seasons.
Catch Your Customers' Attention with Crisp, Well-Maintained Lawns
A beautiful green lawn is the first thing shoppers see when they drive past well-maintained shopping centers. Apartment complexes and municipal centers or parks also benefit from lush, healthy turf. Our lawn care teams provide regular maintenance services that keep your lawn trimmed and crisply edged. This makes your property look well-maintained and neat, which creates a great first impression for your visitors.
Our lawn care teams can also treat your turf with mulch and fertilizers to keep it green and healthy. During the spring and autumn, we will aerate your lawns to encourage growth during the following season. As part of our total landscape maintenance packages solutions, we can also clean your lawn clear of twigs and falling leaves.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
Showcase Your Denver, Colorado, Commercial Property with Beautiful Landscape Displays and Landscaping Lights
Landscaping lights add extra dimensionality to your property. Lights are both decorative features and safety tools. They make customers, tenants, and employees feel comfortable spending more time on the property. Add landscape lighting features to your commercial landscapes such as:
- Path lights. Keep pedestrians safe with well-lit sidewalks and paths through your landscaping. Lights make people feel safer, especially when it's dark or they're alone. Extra illumination also reduces the risk of trips and falls. This lighting feature is perfect for shopping centers, apartment complexes, office parks, and more.
- Decorative lighting. Well-designed landscape lighting accents your landscaping so it can be enjoyed both day and night. Cast light on your majestic trees or beautiful hardscaping features. You can also give your beautiful flowerbeds a soft glow throughout the evening.
- Branding lights. Don't let anyone drive by without seeing your business's name. Good landscaping lighting can also highlight your company sign near the entranceway or main road so drivers can find your property even after dark. This illumination technique isn't just great for businesses. Use it to help first-time visitors to your apartment complex or office park. If you manage an HOA, illuminating the neighborhood sign and adding beautiful landscaping features adds instant curb appeal.
CoCal can also help with holiday lighting on your commercial property. Our team can install tree lights, decorations, and displays in preparation for the holiday season. Once the festivities are over, we can return to remove the displays.
We Can Design Your Commercial Landscape to Highlight Colorado's Colorful Beauty
CoCal Landscape can customize your property's commercial landscape to highlight the best of Colorado's native plants and flowers. We partner with greenhouses that can provide healthy varieties of trees, bushes, and flowers to make your property vibrant and colorful. Our selections are hardy, drought-resistant, and will make your visitors feel at home.
Through our Color Programs, we can change your flower beds every season to bring fresh color to your landscape. We install unique arrangements with a perfectly balanced color palette. Every season will have flower and shrubs arrangements that suit the temperature and precipitation for eco-friendly landscaping. Not only is this a great way to reduce your property's environmental footprint, but you can also frame your buildings in the best of Colorado's seasonal beauty.
Keep Your Parking Lots Safe with Our Asphalt Repair and Snow Removal Services
Heavy snow shouldn't keep shoppers and visitors away from your commercial property. When you contract our seasonal maintenance services, we can be there to remove snow from your parking lots and sidewalks. This makes your property safer for employees and shoppers. Also, a clear parking lot invites shoppers to your property, even when they usually shop at your competitor's stores. During the winter months, we can prepare your property for predicted storms with mag chloride and snow treatments. After the snow arrives we can plow your parking lots, clear your sidewalks, and apply ice slicers to keep the roads safe.
CoCal Landscape’s landscaping services also include asphalt installation and repair services. Over time, asphalt surfaces can crack, wear out, or develop potholes. We can be at your property quickly to patch and seal the surfaces. Smooth, well-maintained parking lots are safer for your visitors. Just like well-maintained lawns, they also help your property make a great first impression.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Build Outdoor Spaces Your Customers and Tenants Will Love
Landscaping is more than your lawn, trees, and flowerbeds. At CoCal Landscape, we can design your commercial landscape to include beautiful hardscaping features and outdoor living spaces. These features include:
- Fitness stations and outdoor seating for nature trails and parks.
- Benches, tables, and outdoor kitchens for residents and visitors to enjoy.
- Pergolas, patios, and pavilions so your visitors can enjoy the outdoors and spend more time on your commercial property.
Our hardscaping installation experts can help you make the most of your property with outdoor paths and trails. We can build beautiful footpaths with stone pavers. We also build garden paths with permeable surfaces that let rainwater naturally hydrate your land. All of our hardscape installations, with the exception of concrete, are permeable. These surfaces reduce runoff and standing water by allowing the ground to naturally absorb stormwater.
Engage with Your Customers' Love of Nature Through Sustainable Landscaping Services and Eco-Friendly Water Management
All of our landscaping services are carefully designed to create sustainable landscaping management. CoCal Landscape's focus on environmental sustainability makes your Denver, Colorado, commercial landscaping healthier and beautiful throughout the seasons. Our sustainable commercial landscaping services also include:
- Irrigation system upgrades and maintenance through our WaterRight Department.
- Regular irrigation and backflow testing to reduce water waste and to keep the water supply clean.
- Xeriscaping design, installation, and maintenance.
- The use of propane powered machinery to reduce emmissions.
Every step we take to preserve the land and conserve water breathes new life into the environment near Denver, Colorado. When you choose sustainable landscaping services, your company is doing its part to keep Colorado beautiful for future generations.
Contact CoCal Landscape Today to Achieve All of Your Denver, Colorado, Landscaping Dreams in One Place
If you want to completely redesign your commercial landscaping or you're looking for one service to manage your landscape, CoCal Landscape can help. We provide a full range of commercial landscaping services. Contact us at (303) 399-7877 for an initial landscaping consultation or to get started designing your custom landscaping program.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors