Experience the Benefits of Working with Leading Landscape Contractors in Brighton, CO
Enjoy Sustainable Landscape Services that will Improve Your Commercial Property and the Local Environment
Brighton, Colorado is home to public parks, hiking trails, and friendly communities. With no shortage of beautiful sun-filled days, many residents spend a wealth of their time outdoors enjoying activities that range from biking to gardening. As a local business owner and or property owner, you're conscious of the way your business's outdoor space contributes to the local community. Business and property owners in Brighton and the surrounding areas take pride in maintaining commercial properties that make up the backdrop of the community. Yet, the challenges of maintaining a large commercial landscape can be cumbersome and sometimes dangerous if you don't have the right tools.
Commercial landscapes have specialized needs. Managing these large landscapes requires specialized tools and experienced professionals. CoCal Landscape is a full-service commercial landscape company serving businesses in Brighton, CO, and the surrounding areas. Our landscape contractors have been serving the local area for 30 years. We understand the effects of the arid climate on local landscapes and the importance of preserving our most precious resources. Our commitment to sustainability and professionalism set us apart from the competition.
Our professional staff of landscapers have 30 years of local experience providing a full range of commercial landscape services to a variety of commercial properties, including:
- Municipalities/Parks and Common Areas
- Homeowner's Associations (HOAs)
- Corporate Campuses
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Retail Centers and Shopping Malls
Whether you're seeking a commercial landscape transformation or a dependable hands-off maintenance plan, our landscape contractors can help provide you with sustainable landscaping services that will enhance your commercial property. Fill out our simple online form to learn more about our complete line of services.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
A Full Line of Services for Commercial Properties
- Landscape Maintenance: Our customized maintenance plans provide you with all the services you need to keep your commercial landscape beautiful and safe all year long. Routine mowing is only a fraction of what we do. Our yearly service plans include tree services, water management, xeriscaping, and much more.
- Irrigation: Your healthy landscape begins from the ground up. Our commitment to water conservation and sustainability means irrigation and sprinkler systems are a vital part of what we do. Our modern irrigation systems can help you save thousands of gallons of water each year. Our WaterRight management team maintains your irrigation system for efficient use throughout each year.
- Construction and Enhancements: Whether you need grading services to change the shape of your commercial landscape or hardscape installations to add functionality, our expert team can design and install the landscape features your customers and guests will love.
- Snow Removal: Colorado winters can be harsh and unforgiving. You can't afford to close your doors every time bad weather makes your outdoor space dangerous and slippery. Our 24/7 commercial snow removal services mean you never have to worry about the weather. We take care of your snow and ice so you can open on time even during the worst weather.
- Holiday Lighting: We love Christmas, and we know most of our customers do too. However, it can be difficult for business owners and commercial landscape managers to take care of holiday lighting for a large commercial space. We install, remove, and store your Christmas decorations so you can enjoy the beauty of the season without the hassle of the work.
- Xeriscaping: Low water plants, softscapes, and functional hardscapes combine to create attractive, usable, commercial landscapes that require little water to maintain. Our team uses your vision to design and install the elements that provide the features your guests will enjoy.
- Tree Services: Tall, stately trees beautify your landscape and provide shade and privacy. We provide soil treatments, pest control, and regular trimming to keep your trees healthy.
- Seasonal Color Programs: Our unique color programs provide the planting and removal of low water plants that boast the colors you choose to provide you with eye-catching beauty during every season. Choose colors that match your business logo, shades that complement each season, or colors that celebrate current holidays.
- Outdoor Living: Outdoor seating, smooth walkways, and even dining spaces or outdoor kitchens serve your visitors, customers, and employees in various ways. Our team will help you bring the comforts and functions usually found indoors to your outdoor space for your guests to enjoy.
- Asphalt: Cracked and damaged parking lots, sidewalks, and walkways can be dangerous for tenants, guests, and customers on your landscape. Our asphalt resurfacing, repair, sealing, and painting services provide safety, professionalism, and add curb appeal to your business space.
- Outdoor Lighting: Low-voltage outdoor lights provide safety and beauty to your commercial landscape after dark. Attract additional guests and provide safe spaces for your employees with outdoor lighting features that meet the unique needs of your landscape.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Our Detailed Process Leaves Your Property in Better Condition than We Found It
As a business owner, you need to know what to expect, so you can keep your business schedule on track. That's why we make every effort to ensure we provide a transparent professional landscaping process that works with your busy schedule and provides the exemplary results you expect. Here's what you can expect when you contact CoCal for commercial landscape services.
Proudly Serving Brighton, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Proudly Serving Brighton, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Improve your Brighton, CO Commercial Landscape with Professional Commercial Landscape Services
Commercial landscapes serve the public in a variety of ways. As a business owner or property manager, you have a responsibility to keep your property safe. Landscape maintenance plays an important part in this job. Whether you're seeking services to change the appearance of your commercial landscape, improve your maintenance efforts, or improve the sustainability of your landscape, we can help.
As local residents in Colorado, our teams are acutely aware of the importance of water conservation while providing attractive commercial landscapes in the community. When you call on our professional team for your commercial landscape needs, you get sustainable services designed to conserve water and reduce maintenance efforts. Popular drought tolerant landscapes may include drought resistant plants, low maintenance rock gardens, and xeriscaping to create attractive focal points that require minimal water.
With 30 years of local experience, our expert landscape contractors have a wealth of knowledge about how the local climate affects your landscape. We're also neighbors to the customers we serve and we treat our customers like family. Our honest and ethical teams are dedicated to your satisfaction with exemplary services and quality products.
With services that range from landscape design and installation to routine landscape maintenance, sustainability is built into every service we provide our customers. Water conservation is everyone's responsibility. We do our part by providing commercial landscape owners with sustainable landscape services that range from landscape design to customized maintenance plans designed to meet your unique needs.
Our team can offer advice or learn from your wishlist to create the landscape you need for your unique business. Get in touch today to schedule your commercial landscape evaluation.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors