Let Our Boulder Landscape Contractors Beautify Your Commercial Landscape
The mountain views and sweeping hills in Boulder, Colorado, are something special. If you love nature and want landscaping services that protect the environment, CoCal Landscape is here to help. Our landscape contractors can transform and maintain your commercial landscape with, high-quality services, and landscaping practices that help preserve Boulder's water and natural resources.
CoCal Landscape Offers a Full Range of Commercial Landscaping Services
Landscapes come in multiple layers, and so do landscaping services. Redesigning your landscape with multiple softscaping, hardscaping, and irrigation contractors can be overwhelming. CoCal Landscape is a commercial landscaping company that offers all of the services you need for landscaping maintenance, repairs, and even a full landscape transformation. Our Boulder landscape contractors provide services including:
- Landscape design and installation
- Seasonal Color Programs
- Lawn care services and hydroseeding
- Tree care management
- Hardscaping and outdoor living space construction
- Landscape lighting and holiday lighting services
- Irrigation system installation, and maintenance
- Asphalt repairs
- Snow removal and ice management
- Environmental sustainability programs
All of our services have been carefully designed to preserve and improve the local environment. Our Boulder landscape contractors know how to turn dream features and landscaping ideas into reality. Whether you want comprehensive landscaping maintenance or you want to make changes to the property, we can pair you with an account manager who handles all the details and works with you to make sure you have the landscape you want.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
Invite Boulder, Colorado Customers In with Vibrant Curb Appeal
Curb appeal is a key aspect of marketing. Having a beautiful green lawn with colorful garden beds and trimmed trees makes your customers know you care about your property. This first impression is even more important when new tenants are deciding if they want to lease an apartment, commercial space, or an office on your property.
That's why we construct and maintain commercial landscapes that stay beautiful throughout the seasons. Boulder, Colorado's semi-arid climate can be harsh on your landscape. We design our landscapes to incorporate:
- Blends of native grasses for thick, verdant lawns that are pest- and drought-resistant.
- Colorful plants that stay vibrant even in the summer heat and during droughts. Those bursts of color give your property curb appeal without excessive watering or chemical treatments.
- Beautiful outdoor living spaces. Colorado is meant to be enjoyed outdoors. Enhance your landscaping with patios, benches, outdoor kitchens, pergolas and footpaths that all of your visitors can enjoy all year long.
Protect Your Property from Soil Erosion with Expert Lawn Care
The foothills of the Flatirons can be a windy place. Our Boulder landscape contractors fight against erosion by repairing your property's soil and protecting it with a thick carpet of grass. Exposed soil can be blown or washed away. This can put your building's foundation in jeopardy. It can also destabilize road medians and grassy inclines that support overpasses. In order to keep your soil safe, CoCal Landscape can:
- Aerate the soil. Our lawn care services include spring and or fall aerations. This loosens the soil so fertilizer or pest control treatments can reach deep into the subsoil. Loosening the dirt also lets your turf's roots stretch deep into the dirt to hold it in place along with creating air circulation and thicker lawns naturally
- Design a water program for your property. Watering your commercial landscape doesn't just rejuvenate your plants. It strengthens the soil. Colorado is home to several different soil varieties, and all of them expand or contract based on their water intake.
Make Your Landscape Sustainable with Water-Conscious Irrigation Systems
Arapahoe Glacier and Boulder Creek provide water to the Boulder, Colorado, area. These water resources are finite, and CoCal’s landscape contractors can help your landscape stay lush and green without over-reliance on watering schedules. We can install and modify irrigation systems to match your landscape design and plants. Certified professionals from our WaterRight Department can also:
- Install smart controllers and create custom watering schedules for your commercial property that will save you water.
- Investigate potential leaks or sites of excessive watering to conserve water and save your company money.
- Retrofit and expand your irrigation system to match landscaping modifications and seasonal changes.
- Re-Nozzle existing irrigation heads to match precipitation and reduce water waste.
Your Visitors Will Enjoy the Outdoors More with Our Hardscaping and Outdoor Living Features
Transform your commercial landscape into an outdoor oasis with hardscaping features and outdoor living spaces. By enhancing them with:
- Outdoor Lighting
- Patios, decks, and pergolas
- Beautiful paths that complement the landscape.
Apartment complexes and office parks also attract more tenants with outdoor amenities. Residents and employers want the best for their families and employees. We can expand or transform your commercial landscape with:
- Water features and hardscaping design elements.
- Accessible footpaths and seating for outdoor breaks.
- Outdoor kitchen and lunch areas.
If you manage local parks or playgrounds, we can also enhance those outdoor spaces with fitness stations, permanent tables and seating, and other outdoor constructions that fit your landscape vision.
Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Keep your property's landscape pristine and healthy. Work with CoCal for your lawn maintenance, tree care, irrigation and water management needs.
Commercial Landscape Installation
Enhance your property's curb appeal with a brand new landscape. CoCal Landscape can design landscape, hardscape features, and outdoor living spaces.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Proudly Serving Boulder, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Our Lawn, Plant, and Tree Management Programs Keep Your Landscaping Healthy Throughout the Seasons
We customize our lawn care and landscaping services to fit your unique property. We also customize our services to fit the seasons. Boulder, Colorado, has dry, sunny summers. We can:
- Mow your lawn at the optimal height for your property's grass species to avoid drying out, thatch development, and withered grass.
- Adjust your irrigation system so the watering schedules focus on early morning and evening hours to reduce evaporation or water loss.
- Install new plants and flowers as part of our seasonal Color Programs.
Our complete landscaping services also keep your property safer and beautiful during the winter. Light up your landscaping with landscape lights and holiday lights even after early sunsets through our light installation services. Winters in Boulder, Colorado, are dry with occasional heavy falls of snow. Our snow removal and ice management services can clear your parking lot after snowstorms or add preventative ice treatments to any of your commercial properties.
Contact CoCal Landscape Today for Landscaping Services Tailored to Boulder, Colorado
We want to keep Boulder, Colorado, beautiful, and we know you do, too. Contact our team to learn more about how our landscaping services are designed to preserve and protect the land. We can create a custom landscape design and maintenance plan that boosts your property's curb appeal and reduces your company's environmental footprint.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors