Maintain Your Arvada, CO Commercial Landscape with Professional Services from the Area's Leading Landscape Contractors
Keep Your Commercial Property Attractive and Healthy
Like many neighborhoods along the front range, Arvada, Colorado is home to gorgeous sunny weather and plentiful outdoor activities. From community gatherings to personal recreational pursuits, there is always a reason to spend time outdoors in Colorado. As a business owner and or property manager, you understand the value of the great outdoors to residents in the local community. That's why you take pride in the landscape surrounding your business. However, as a busy company owner or property manager, you may not have the time or resources to keep your commercial property maintained. That's where the experts at CoCal Landscape come in.
CoCal Landscape is a full-service commercial landscape company serving all the needs of business owners and property managers in Arvada, CO, and the surrounding areas. With services that range from landscape design and installation to ongoing maintenance plans and snow removal, we take care of the landscaping needs of local businesses so you can take care of your customers.
Our professional landscape contractors have been serving businesses in Arvada, Lafayette, Lyons, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Golden, Erie, Glendale, Englewood, Sheridan, Parker, Castle Rock, Ft. Collins, Highlands Ranch, and Littleton for 30 years. We have the experience and tools to take care of the varied needs of large commercial landscapes. When you work with our team, you can enjoy the benefits of sustainable landscape services that improve the environment and help retain local resources and reduce water waste.
Whether you're looking for routine maintenance services or a complete landscape facelift, our experienced teams serve all types of commercial properties including:
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Corporate Campuses
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Municipalities/Parks and Common Areas
- Retail Centers and Shopping Malls
Ready to invest in services that improve the health and beauty of your commercial landscape? Get in touch to learn more.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
Our Full Line of Services is Designed Around the Needs of Commercial Landscapes
- Landscape Maintenance: Our customized maintenance plans provide you with all the services you need to keep your commercial landscape beautiful and safe all year long. Routine mowing is only a fraction of what we do. Our yearly service plans include tree services, water management, xeriscaping, and much more.
- Irrigation: Your healthy landscape begins from the ground up. Our commitment to water conservation and sustainability means irrigation and sprinkler systems are a vital part of what we do. Our modern irrigation systems can help you save thousands of gallons of water each year. Our WaterRight management team maintains your irrigation system for efficient use throughout each year.
- Construction and Enhancements: Whether you need grading services to change the shape of your commercial landscape or hardscape installations to add functionality, our expert team can design and install the landscape features your customers and guests will love.
- Snow Removal: Colorado winters can be harsh and unforgiving. You can't afford to close your doors every time bad weather makes your outdoor space dangerous and slippery. Our 24/7 commercial snow removal services mean you never have to worry about the weather. We take care of your snow and ice so you can open on time even during the worst weather.
- Holiday Lighting: We love Christmas, and we know most of our customers do too. However, it can be difficult for business owners and commercial landscape managers to take care of holiday lighting for a large commercial space. We install, remove, and store your Christmas decorations so you can enjoy the beauty of the season without the hassle of the work.
- Xeriscaping: Low water plants, softscapes, and functional hardscapes combine to create attractive, usable, commercial landscapes that require little water to maintain. Our team uses your vision to design and install the elements that provide the features your guests will enjoy.
- Tree Services: Tall, stately trees beautify your landscape and provide shade and privacy. We provide soil treatments, pest control, and regular trimming to keep your trees healthy.
- Seasonal Color Programs: Our unique color programs provide the planting and removal of low water plants that boast the colors you choose to provide you with eye-catching beauty during every season. Choose colors that match your business logo, shades that complement each season, or colors that celebrate current holidays.
- Outdoor Living: Outdoor seating, smooth walkways, and even dining spaces or outdoor kitchens serve your visitors, customers, and employees in various ways. Our team will help you bring the comforts and functions usually found indoors to your outdoor space for your guests to enjoy.
- Asphalt: Cracked and damaged parking lots, sidewalks, and walkways can be dangerous for tenants, guests, and customers on your landscape. Our asphalt resurfacing, repair, sealing, and painting services provide safety, professionalism, and add curb appeal to your business space.
- Outdoor Lighting: Low-voltage outdoor lights provide safety and beauty to your commercial landscape after dark. Attract additional guests and provide safe spaces for your employees with outdoor lighting features that meet the unique needs of your landscape.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Count on Our Professional Process that Never Cuts Corners
As a business owner, you need to know what to expect, so you can keep your business schedule on track. That's why we make every effort to ensure we provide a transparent professional landscaping process that works with your busy schedule and provides the exemplary results you expect. Here's what you can expect when you contact CoCal for commercial landscape services.
Proudly Serving Arvada, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Proudly Serving Arvada and the Surrounding Front Range Areas
Trust Your Arvada, CO Landscape to Experienced Local Commercial Landscape Contractors
As a commercial landowner or property manager, you have a responsibility to keep your commercial property maintained. Yet, it can be difficult to find the time to take care of all the tasks associated with keeping a large commercial space safely maintained. Unfortunately, many professional residential landscaping companies lack the necessary tools and knowledge to care for commercial properties. At CoCal, commercial properties are our specialty. Our professional landscape contractors have the tools, education, and knowledge to provide the services you need to keep your commercial grounds properly maintained, healthy and attractive.
As local landscape experts, we understand the challenges caused by an arid climate and the importance of preserving local resources. Our local expertise means we have extensive knowledge in creating unique landscape elements that enhance your landscape without extensive water requirements or excessive maintenance requirements. As part of our dedication to sustainability, we help businesses develop drought-tolerant landscapes that include drought-resistant plants, low-maintenance rock gardens, and xeriscaping to create attractive focal points that require minimal water. As an added bonus, sustainable landscapes are typically easy to maintain.
Whether you're looking for a complete transformation of your Arvada, CO commercial property or a hands-off maintenance plan that will keep your landscape manicured all year long, we can provide you with sustainable services that suit your needs and budget. Get in touch today to schedule your commercial landscape evaluation.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors